Sunday, November 29, 2009

There is something missing to all of this...

I stooped down to gossip about a popular celebrity, and STILL no google bots crawling in my space. How annoying.

I guess it's true about social bookmarking, pinging, and all of that fun stuff that you gotta do in order to get spiders crawling.

I know, "write for the people, not the spiders". Yeah? Can't a person have their own playing space?

Ok, maybe I should go back to writing about recipes and food and all that fun stuff.

Or maybe I can make this a daily diary of sorts. More like a journal where I'm perfectly aware that it's completely accessible to anyone. I love how some people still think just because they made a blog about their personal thoughts, they think others can't read it. Remember that one airline lady that posted something private about her airline that she works for? Totally fired.

Doesn't help to be an internet noob. Ok, I need to dig up materials for my 'real' blog that's coming up soon. First, I gotta talk to a few folks to see if the concept is ok with them, then gotta scrounge the web for pictures, video's, and make my own creative stuff from scratch. Hooray.

No comments: