Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ok time really does fly

Time flies quite fast. Sometimes slow. But when something really boring and long - winded ends, you recollect it only to realize it actually went by pretty fast. You get what I'm saying? Of course not. You're just a computer. Crazy me.

Ho hum, it is a long but fast day. The meeting about how to deal with people who do my job was surprisingly helpful, but I'm mostly there for the pay to be honest. Yep. That is my motivation. It's pure selfishness on survival mode. I guess that makes it more legit than selfishness on greed mode; that is just plain unnecessary.

I hate spelling unnecessary. Such a long winded word. So little time. Such elongations. If that is a word. But I guess Blogger says so as it did not underline that in red to signify "bad spelling". Whatever it says must be the truth.

No comments: