Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Keep crankin'

Looks like I'm stuck writing perpetually. Non-stop. Maybe I should start a recipe blog. At least that might be useful to somebody and less time consuming than writing full little paragraphs. Although I must say just free writing is pretty fun. I don't have to think too hard about anything. Just write what comes to mind.

I should make a bodhicitta blog. I've been thinking about it for a while. That would be fun to upkeep. But sort of challenging to NOT make it cheesy. There are ways to make it inspiring without the cliche sugary soft barf factor.

"May I be an isle for those who yearn for land..." Wonderful thoughts if you say it and mean it full genuine intention. I have not read through Bodhicaryatara yet. Just the beginning. But truly understanding those beginning chapters can easily take a life time in and of itself.

No comments: