Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Amazing scrambled eggs....

But I don't know the damn recipe! I saw it on Barefoot Contessa. I remember the scrambled eggs had a mixture of awsome herbs. And of course some cream. And butter. And cheeeese. Cheese is better than sex folks. I can not imagine life without cheese.

Did you know cheese is a strictly western thing? The rest of the world are mostly lactose intolerant (except for some strange mixed-cultured folks).

I would love to go to a cheese tasting festival. It would be so great to taste all the different textures and flavors that I've never tried before. So many different variations of brie that I can live on forever.

I might end up with a lot of gas at the end of the day and with a really pungent breath, but I'll be happy. I won't care. Ce la vie.

I have to google and find that stupid recipe. Why can't everything be available for free? The world will be so much better off if basic information like fancy scrambled eggs with exotic cheese is open to everyone to try.

No comments: