Monday, November 23, 2009

OMG I dropped the ball

Man, I made a promise to myself that I would post to this sucker every single day. Even if nobody is reading it, I will still make a stupid post. But no. I forgot. I actually logged on but never got to writing anything. O wellz.

I'm thinking of starting a real blog with a real theme very soon. I'll make a nice little link from this place to that other place. That would maybe help the real blog get set up faster.

I really like this name. I should purchase a domain name with it. I have no idea which web hosting service I should use. I don't know ANYTHING!!! AUUUGHGGHG!

Is it 250 words yet? I need a counter so I know when to stop rambling for the day.

I am currently at my old high school's computer. I have to wait another 2 and a half hours before real work begins. *Sigh*.

No comments: